5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 3rd Edition: Extra Prep for a Higher Score
Contributor(s): The Princeton Review (Author)
ISBN: 0525569251 EAN: 9780525569251
Publisher: Princeton Review
US SRP: $22.99 US
Binding: Paperback: 624 pages
Pub Date: March 10, 2020
Annotation: EXTRA PREPARATION FOR AN EXCELLENT GED TEST SCORE. Get the extra practice you need to ace the exam and earn your GED credential with 5 full-length practice tests and complete answer explanations.
It’s time to put your knowledge to the test! 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test provides five complete opportunities to gain confidence and improve your skills in each of the four GED test subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Social Studies, and Science.
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Hands-on exposure to the exam through the 830 included practice questions
• Coverage of every type of problem you’ll see on the GED test
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery
- Study Aids | High School Equivalency (incl. GED & TASC)
- Study Aids | College Entrance
- Study Aids | Tests (Other)
- Education | Secondary
Write a review
There's no reviews for this product, be the first to write a review.