Barber Business: How to Open a Barbershop and Mens Grooming Business
Contributor(s): Grissler, Jeff (Author), Ryant, Eric (Author)
ISBN: 0985580275 EAN: 9780985580278
Publisher: Ready, Set, Go Publishing LLC
US SRP: $29.95 US
Binding: Paperback: 252 pages
Pub Date: May 15, 2014
Annotation: Barbershop Now! will help you earn more money, save more money and invest in a business that lasts.
In this book, you'll find the checklists, tips, ideas and strategies you need to achieve your dreams.
Ready, Set, Go! will teach you to:
* Select the right location for your barbershop
* Negotiate the best lease
* Design a barbershop within your budget
* Secure financing
* Hire the right people
* Develop good working relationships with suppliers
* And everything else you need to know to own and operate a money-making barbershop
This book is a small investment in the health and success of your barbershop and it puts all the resources you need right at your fingertips.
* Design Tips
* Expert Advice
* Money-Saving Tactics
* Buying the Best Barber Chair
* How to Be an Old-School Barber Business strategies and old-school barbering meet in this book, showing you the path to success as a barber.
Opening and running a profitable barbershop has never been easier, thanks to the Ready, Set, Go! Barber Book Series.
New and established barbers will find the information and inspiration they need to make the barbershop of their dreams a reality in the pages of this book.
Tips from the pros, lessons from industry veterans and detailed price lists will help you build the barbershop you deserve.
The days of the neighborhood barbershop are back, and that means profits for owners and a deeper sense of community for clients. Ready, Set, Go!
- Business & Economics | General
Write a review
There's no reviews for this product, be the first to write a review.