Bodybuilding for Beginners: A 12-Week Program to Build Muscle and Burn Fat - IPS
Contributor(s): Hunt, Kyle (Author)
ISBN: 1641523611 EAN: 9781641523615
Publisher: Rockridge Press
US SRP: $16.99 US
Binding: Paperback: 212 pages
Pub Date: August 13, 2019
Annotation: New to bodybuilding? This book helps with the heavy lifting.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never set foot in a gym before this book will have you bulking up in no time. Bodybuilding for Beginners is the ultimate guide for new bodybuilders. Learn how to build muscle and burn fat with detailed walkthroughs of 55 exercises that’ll work your legs, chest, arms, and everything in between.
Looking for a quick start without the guesswork? 84 straight days of bodybuilding routines will increase both your strength and your confidence.
* Exercises you need to know Lift, squat, and stretch with illustrated, step-by-step guides that cover 45 high-impact exercises, as well as 10 warm-ups and cool-downs.
* 12-Week training program Getting started is simple with a complete plan designed to take you from rookie to experienced bodybuilder.
* Core nutrition principles Ensure your diet supports your gains with macronutrient guidelines, simple meal ideas, and food prepping tips.
Develop your body through the right training and nutrition with this guide to bodybuilding for beginners.
- Sports & Recreation | Bodybuilding & Weight Training
- Health & Fitness | Exercise | Stretching
- Sports & Recreation | Health & Safety