How to Sell on eBay: Get Started Making Money on eBay and Create a Second Income from HomeRegular price $22.95 Save $0.00
Gain a Second Income by Selling on eBay
Could you use a little extra cash? Do you need to make some money to pay a few bills, go on vacation or just build up some savings? Would you like to earn extra income working from home in your pajamas?
Looking for part-time employment in order to help make ends meet is challenging, and working a second, or even a third job, can quickly wear a person into the ground. But sometimes you need money to make ends meet.
I know exactly what you are going through. I needed to make money, now, but I couldn't go out and get a second job.
Discover how to begin selling on eBay without spending any money on inventory, using good product descriptions, photos and titles to get customers to look at your products and make purchases.
You CAN make a second income by selling your own clutter on eBay, then expanding your new income by purchasing small, valuable items from local thrift stores, dollar markets and swap meets.
I know this, because that's what I've done.
In this book, I'll tell you exactly what steps you need to perform.
* What needs to be done BEFORE you start selling
* The research you need to do to become acquainted with eBay
* What kind of products you can sell, generally choosing merchandise in your own home that you no longer need
* How to keep your vital feedback score high so you attract new customers
* How to ship
* What kinds of products cause problems in shipping
* What to do when your products don't sell
And many more valuable tips and essential information. I've covered everything you need, from the pitfalls, the problems, and things to look out for I'll hold your hand and have you up and running quick.
Don't let another day go by without taking action to make some extra money to help you get caught up and even head. Get your copy of this book NOW. Scroll up and click on the BUY NOW button
Author: Richard Lowe Jr
Publisher: Writing King
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.38d
- Business & Economics | Home-based Businesses
- Business & Economics | Personal Finance | Money Management
- Business & Economics | Careers | General
This title is not returnable