Trade Crusade: Globalization Shouldn't Be TarrifyingRegular price $29.99 Save $0.00
Small businesses are the single greatest driver of innovation and growth within the United States.
Millions of small businesses help make this great nation what it is. In light of this more Americans need to stand up and voice their support for small businesses and their success in international trade. In Trade Crusade: Why Globalization Shouldn't be Tariffying you will learn effective advocacy through:
- Why entrepreneurship is so important to the economic future of the US
- Tales from bike manufacturers and luggage retailers with firsthand experience on the harmful impacts of tariffs
- How to avoid partisanship when discussing tariffs with others
- How to voice your support for small business and free trade
- And so much more!
This book is for small business owners and entrepreneurs interested in trade, tariffs, and US politics. Each day tariffs are becoming more and more important to the economic future of the United States. This book is a key resource for anyone looking to learn more about them, measure their impact, and help to unite against them.
Author: Colton Scrudder
Publisher: New Degree Press
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 8.50h x 5.50w x 0.56d
- Business & Economics | Entrepreneurship
- Business & Economics | Exports & Imports
- Business & Economics | Globalization