Fundraising for Social ChangeRegular price $63.00 Save $0.00
A popular fundraising blueprint for small- to mid-sized nonprofit organizations
In the newly revised Eighth Edition of Fundraising for Social Change, two nonprofit leadership veterans deliver a hands-on, how-to guide to establishing and expanding a diverse base of donors. The authors maintain a focus on groups working toward racial, economic, and climate justice, providing trustworthy and relevant information that can be easily understood.
The book includes a free Instructor's Manual, as well as access to supplementary online content with additional resources. Readers will also find:
- Spotlight sections highlighting the reflections and wisdom of a varied group of fundraisers
- Insightful explorations about managing fundraising, including establishing a fundraising infrastructure, hiring a development director, and using consultants and coaches
- Discussions of budgeting and planning, as well as how to handle significant financial trouble
An indispensable resource for nonprofit board members, managers, founders, and employees, Fundraising for Social Change is a must-read roadmap to raising money. It belongs on the bookshelves of leaders, activists and organizers seeking to advance racial, economic, environmental or social justice.
Author: Kim Klein, Stan Yogi
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.92h x 6.85w x 1.42d
- Business & Economics | Nonprofit Organizations & Charities | Fundraising & Grants
- Social Science | Philanthropy & Charity