Nonprofit Kit for DummiesRegular price $36.99 Save $0.00
Helping you successfully start a nonprofit organization the right way or strengthening the governing, financial, and capacity-building framework of your existing nonprofit organization!
Ready to do some good? Ready to give back to the community? You better be! Because in Nonprofit Kit For Dummies you'll find the tools and strategies you need to organize and shift your nonprofit into high gear. Buckle up and hit the gas as you master the latest techniques in nonprofit startup, recruiting the right board members, identifying collaborative stakeholders, grant writing, online fundraising, and marketing. You'll learn to improve your management practices, raise more money, give more effectively, and plan more creatively.
This book's supplementary online resources include expertly written organization plans, financial procedure outlines and guides, and event planning tools you can implement immediately to help your nonprofit help more people. It also walks you through how to:
- Find up-to-date info on the latest web-based campaign tools, like Kickstarter, Kiva, and others
- Use templates, checklists, and plans to organize your nonprofit's finances, employee relations, and legal structure
- Survive and thrive during challenging times, like those caused by pandemics and natural disasters
Starting and running a nonprofit organization takes heart, courage, and know-how. You've got the first two taken care of. Let Nonprofit Kit For Dummies help you with the knowledge as you lift your nonprofit to new heights.
Author: Beverly A. Browning, Stan Hutton, Frances N. Phillips
Publisher: For Dummies
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.00h x 7.30w x 1.20d
- Business & Economics | Nonprofit Organizations & Charities | Fundraising & Grants
- Business & Economics | Nonprofit Organizations & Charities | Management &Leadership