Real-Life Discipleship: The Ordinary Man's Guide to Disciple-MakingRegular price $15.00 Save $0.00
The one BIG question: How do you disciple another man?
Men in thousands of churches across the world know there is more to faith than just attending church -- they know there is the potential to walk in Christ's image, live in Christ's image, and work to spread Christ's word. But the one big question they are all asking is how? The Spirit of God is compelling them to seek the answer. This book is the gateway to answering that question.
The authors spent years struggling to build a life of meaning before realizing their depravity and asking the questions: "What does it mean to be a godly man, and how can I become one?" The Spirit answered by sending men into their lives to disciple them, not with disdain or judgment, but with love and compassion, a gospel-centered focus. These men walked alongside them in the messiness of life, helping them to apply Biblical truths and spiritual disciplines in a challenging world. From their own personal journeys, out of the abyss, the authors have written this book.
Here you will learn to:
- BUILD a one-on-one relationship
- CREATE a culture of men who support each other
- LOOK TO CHRIST and find what obstacles are blocking you
- TRANSFORM your life seeing the Gospel advance through the discipling of other men.
Author: Tom Cheshire, Tom Gensler
Publisher: Made for Success Publishing
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 7.00h x 5.10w x 0.30d
- Religion | Christian Ministry | Discipleship
- Religion | Christian Living | Men's Interests
- Religion | Christian Living | Leadership & Mentoring