Training Your Psychiatric Service Dog: Step-By-Step Guide To An Obedient Psychiatric Service DogRegular price $28.94 Save $0.00
Are you suffering from PTSD?
Do you find it hard to go outside your home and do the things you have missed and loved doing in the past?
Have you been dealing with anxiety and panic attacks which leave you confined to your home?
These are just a few of many possible reasons that might prevent you from being able to leave your home and live the life you wish to have. And which is why you may consider all the benefits of having a Psychiatric Service Dog to be your companion and helper. Training your dog yourself will save money and also guarantee a bond that will never waiver.
This book is designed to tell you how you can accomplish your dreams by owning a Psychiatric Service Dog and how you can train it yourself without having to pay someone an exorbitant amount of money to train the dog for you. Dogs can be great companions, and once they are trained to help you with your disabilities, you can experience more joy and fun in your life without having to worry about your medical conditions preventing you from doing the things you love to do. This book provides critical information, including:
- How to select the breed and type of dog best suited for your needs
- How to train a dog for specific tasks
- Housing laws that govern where you and your service dog may live
- The basics of insurance and wellness care for your dog.
- Which harness or collar is right for your training methods
- What is expected from a service animal when in public access areas
- The differences between training an adult dog or a puppy
- The difference in obtaining a shelter dog versus a pedigree
- And a lot more
So, if you are ready to get started training your own Psychiatric Service Dog and totally transform your life, then buy this book today
Author: Max Matthews
Publisher: Tyler MacDonald
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 11.00h x 8.50w x 0.56d
- Pets | Dogs | Breeds
- Pets | Dogs | Training