Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man's SoulRegular price $19.99 Save $0.00
God did not create men to be nice boys. He created us to live a life of passion, freedom and adventure. To be dangerous men living in a really big story.
God designed men to be powerful. Simply look at the dreams and desires written in the heart of every boy: to be a hero, a warrior, to love a beauty, to live a life of adventure.
But sometime between boyhood and the struggles of yesterday, most men lose heart. All those passions, dreams, and desires get buried under deadlines, pressures, and disappointments. Christianity feels irrelevant to the recovery of their heart. No wonder most men leads lives of quiet resignation, meanwhile looking for a little "life" on the side. In this provocative book, Eldredge invites men to wholeheartedness by
- recovering their true masculine hearts;
- healing the wounds and trauma in their stories; and
- delighting in the strength and wildness they were created to offer the world.
In this updated and expanded edition of the timeless, bestselling classic, John Eldredge calls men--and the women who love them--to discover the true secret of a man's soul and embrace the danger, passion, and freedom God intended for every man.
Author: John Eldredge
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.40h x 5.50w x 0.70d
- Religion | Christian Living | Men's Interests
- Religion | Christian Living | Spiritual Growth
- Religion | Christian Living | Personal Growth