Fodor's Las VegasRegular price $19.99 Save $-19.99
Ready to experience Las Vegas? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Las Vegas travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Las Vegas, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to gamble in a glitzy casino on the Strip, party at a happening club, or take a side-trip to Hoover Dam or the Grand Canyon, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out. Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s Las Vegas includes:• AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE
- that visually captures the top highlights of Las Vegas.
- throughout, including special features on Las Vegas history, the Colorado River, and all the top Las Vegas shows.
- identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
- help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- offer options for every taste.
- guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of festivals and events.
- tells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best out-of-the-way restaurants.
- add perspective and enrich your travels.
- devoted to Las Vegas casinos with a gambling primer.
- Every major hotel on and off the Strip, Henderson, Paradise Road, Downtown, Fremont Street, Summerlin, Red Rock Canyon, Aria, MGM Grand, Cirque du Soleil, the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Area 51, and more.
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Southwest? Check out Fodor’s California, Fodor's Utah, Fodor's Arizona & the Grand Canyon, and Fodor's In Focus Santa Fe.
Physical Info: 336 pages
Publish Date: October 1, 2019