Inside Your Japanese Garden: A Guide to Creating a Unique Japanese Garden for Your HomeRegular price $24.99 Save $0.00
These inspirational garden projects include:
- Tea Garden for an Urban Farmhouse featuring a clay wall with a split-bamboo frame and a stone base
- The Landslide That Became a Garden with a terraced slope, trees, bushes, long grasses and moss
- A Buddha's Mountain Retreat of Moss and Stone with vertical-split bamboo and brushwood fencing
- Paradise in an Urban Jungle with a pond, Japanese-style bridge, and stone lanterns
Each garden is beautifully photographed by Hironori Tomino and many have diagrams and drawings to show the essential elements used in the planning and construction.
Author: Joseph Cali, Sadao Yasumoro
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 10.10h x 7.80w x 0.80d
- Gardening | Japanese Gardens | General
- Gardening | Garden Design
- Philosophy | Zen
About the Author
Joseph Cali was born and raised in New York City and graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design with a degree in Fine Art and Painting. He has lived and worked in Japan as an interior designer, graphic designer, copywriter and illustrator for over 30 years. His work has appeared in numerous books and publications. He is the coauthor, with Azby Brown, of The Japanese Dream House. His other books include The New Zen Garden and Create Your Own Japanese Garden.