Audel Electrical Course for Apprentices and Journeymen
Contributor(s): Rosenberg, Paul (Author)
ISBN: 0764542001 EAN: 9780764542008
Publisher: Wiley Publishing
US SRP: $ 35.00 US
Binding: Paperback: 432 pages
Pub Date: April 02, 2004
Annotation: Spend your study time wisely
As you advance from student to apprentice to journeyman status, you log a lot of study hours.
Make the most of those hours with this fully updated, sharply focused self study course.
It contains everything you need to know about electrical theory and applications, clearly defined and logically organized, with illustrations for clarity and review questions at the end of each chapter to help you test your knowledge.
* Understand electron theory and how electricity affects matter
* Recognize applications for both alternating and direct current
* Comprehend Ohm's Law and the laws governing magnetic circuits
* Learn from detailed drawings and diagrams
* Explore trigonometry and alternative methods of calculation
* Identify instruments and measurements used in electrical applications
* Apply proper grounding and ground testing, insulation testing, and power factor correction
- Technology & Engineering | Construction | Electrical
- Technology & Engineering | Electricity