Pink Lips & Empty Hearts
Contributor(s): Lindsey, Heather (Author), Lindsey, Cornelius (Introduction by)
ISBN: 0988218739 EAN: 9780988218734
Publisher: Cornelius Lindsey Enterprises
US SRP: $14.99 US
Binding: Paperback: 210 pages
Pub Date: December 28, 2012
Annotation: An invitation for every woman who’s ever felt like she isn’t good enough, pretty enough, saved enough, content enough or doing enough. Like millions of women, Heather Lindsey wanted to have it all together. But as life continued to go on, she found herself searching to fill her insecurities with temporary voids and ended up broken, rejected, exhausted and frustrated.
Desperate to let God change her from the inside out she shares her story, struggles and triumphs as she went from having Pink Lips & an Empty Heart to having Pink Lips and a Heart that is completely surrendered to God.
In a society where women are encouraged to portray a certain self-image, Heather challenges women in saying that it is not enough to just get dressed up and portray a “perfect appearance” when deep down, you’re empty.
As a result, we try hide who we really are from everyone, including God. Join Heather Lindsey as she offers witty, fresh advice that you would expect from your best friend over dinner.
Compassionate and practical, Pink Lips & An Empty Heart is a step-by-step guide that teaches women how to:
• Be content whether they are single or married
• How to develop a deep, intimate relationship with Christ
• Resist the desire to compare your life to others
• Prioritize their day to day life busy schedule
• Develop in the gifts that God placed inside of you
• BONUS: Practical tips on hair, beauty and other money saving resources
This item is Not Returnable
- Religion | Christian Life | Women's Issues