San Angelo Standard-Times
The newspaper was established in 1884 by J. G. Murphy, the city's second mayor. The San Angelo Standard-Times building was constructed in 1951, providing 38,000 square feet on two floors. In 1984, a rehabilitation project added another 10,000 square feet. Today the San Angelo Standard-Times is part of the Gannett USA Today Network.
Write a review
There's no reviews for this product, be the first to write a review.