One Meal a Day Intermittent Fasting: How You Can Activate Autophagy, Lose Weight, and Increase Your Mental Clarity Without Feeling Guilty About Eating
Contributor(s): Moore, Elizabeth (Author)
ISBN: 1950922863 EAN: 9781950922864
Publisher: Bravex Publications
US SRP: $19.97 US
Binding: Paperback: 91 pages
Pub Date: September 12, 2019
Annotation: If you have always wanted to lose weight but find that diets don’t work for you, then keep reading…
While this remarkable method of consuming food originally gained popularity within the keto diet community, anyone can incorporate intermittent fasting into their lifestyle and benefit from it.
And it is easier than you think.
If you’re put off by fasting, read this book and find out why fasting is not only something you shouldn’t be afraid of but is actually the best thing you can do for your health.
Studies have shown that nearly everyone can benefit from intermittent fasting. It works great for diabetics, people who are overweight or obese, or people who are simply trying to improve their health.
The benefits go well beyond the physical as well. Imagine being able to lose weight and get the figure you have always dreamed of without depriving yourself of your favorite foods. If that sounds like something that you would like to try, you’ve come to the right place.
The easiest way to get the most out of intermittent fasting, without putting yourself in a state of deprivation, is to follow the one-meal-a-day intermittent fasting plan.
Read this book to find out how you can follow this exciting new lifestyle and enjoy massive weight loss, improved brain and mental health while benefiting from increased longevity and the stunning anti-aging powers this diet conveys.
Inside you will learn:
* Why intermittent fasting works, even if you’ve tried standard dieting methods like counting calories that never seem to help.
* How to lose weight without feeling hungry and deprived.
* The secret ways that intermittent fasting will boost brainpower and help you achieve mental clarity.
* Discover seven ways that intermittent fasting will help you beat back diabetes and heart disease.
* Why restricting calories never works, and how if you eat all the calories you want, but do it in the right way, you’ll still lose weight.
* Ten myths about fasting the medical establishment want you to believe.
* The biggest mistakes people make when trying to use intermittent fasting.
and much, much more!
Intermittent fasting is taking the world by storm. Do you want to miss out while all your friends and family catch on and start losing weight, looking better, and feeling great?
Don’t wait another minute.
Get this book and learn how intermittent fasting can help you achieve your weight loss and dieting goals.
This item is Returnable
- Health & Fitness | Healthy Living
- Health & Fitness | Diet & Nutrition | Weight Loss