No More Fighting: The Relationship Book for Couples: 20 Minutes a Week to a Stronger Relationship - IPS
Contributor(s): Munoz, Alicia, Lpc (Author)
ISBN: 1641521821 EAN: 9781641521826
Publisher: Zephyros Press
US SRP: $19.99 US
Binding: Paperback: 286 pages
Pub Date: December 04, 2018
Annotation: Build a stronger, deeper bond with your partner a relationship workbook.
All couples fight but a little guidance goes a long way to tackling the issues that trigger fights in the first place. No More Fighting offers couples fast and effective strategies to overcome common relationship problems and build lasting love together.
In just 20 minutes per week, couples will learn how to effectively speak and listen to each other as they confront critical relationship issues. From reconciling different values to navigating intimacy issues and everything in between, No More Fighting gives you the skills you need to fight less and love each other more.
No More Fighting tackles challenges head-on, with:
* 52 relationship challenges illustrated through real case studies, and address intimacy issues, gender roles, communication blocks, love languages, and more.
* 20-minute exercises that help you unpack each challenge through tailored prompts, dialogues, and shared experiences.
* Supportive guidance that motivates you and your partner to tackle each exercise, with practical advice and helpful tips.
Don’t escalate find quick resolutions for a lifetime of mutual understanding, love, and acceptance with 20-minute strategies from No More Fighting.
- Family & Relationships | Conflict Resolution
- Games & Activities | Quizzes
- Religion | Christian Education | Adult