The Addiction Recovery Workbook: Powerful Skills for Preventing Relapse Every Day - IPS
Contributor(s): Freedman, Paula A, Psy D (Author)
ISBN: 1641521171 EAN: 9781641521178
Publisher: Althea Press
US SRP: $22.99 US
Binding: Paperback: 188 pages
Pub Date: December 25, 2018
Annotation: Prevent relapse with practical coping skills for everyday life from The Addiction Recovery Workbook.
Preventing relapse in daily life is where the work of a successful recovery starts. The Addiction Recovery Workbook equips you with actionable strategies and coping skills to prevent relapse and succeed in recovery when faced with day-to-day challenges, stressors, and triggers.
From navigating intimate relationships to handling high-risk situations and environments, this addiction workbook offers practical tools and hands-on exercises that you can use in your home, work, and personal life. Once equipped with these skills, you’ll establish new routines and rituals that do not involve substance abuse and redefine your personal identity by connecting to what matters most to you.
Designed for you to use on your own, or alongside a 12-step program, The Addiction Recovery Workbook gives you the skills you need for a successful recovery with:
* An essential introduction that helps you understand your addiction and outlines the path to recovery.
* Coping skills to handle thoughts, emotions, relationships, and high-risk situations and environments.
* Prevention tactics that help you succeed in lifelong recovery by setting new, addiction-free lifestyle habits and routines.
On your recovery journey ahead, there may be obstacles. Armed with the skills and strategies in The Addiction Recovery Workbook, you will overcome every single one you face.
- Self-Help | Substance Abuse & Addictions | General
- Education | Counseling | Crisis Management
- Psychology | Psychotherapy | Counseling