Don't Die Broke: Easy Steps on How to Save, Invest and Build Your Wealth
Contributor(s): Borom, R L (Author), Borom, R T (Other)
ISBN: 1087820111 EAN: 9781087820118
Publisher: Pigs Fly High Inc.
US SRP: $12.99 US
Binding: Paperback: 98 pages
Pub Date: January 06, 2020
Annotation: Teen to Millennial to Baby Boomer- doesn't matter, you are never too young or too old to build wealth.
Think you don't have enough money or time to grow your cash as the rich do? Don't like long, dull, difficult-to-read books?
Don't know where to go to get started investing?
Your current investment plan isn't working?
In nine easy-to-follow steps, DON'T DIE BROKE: Easy Steps on How to Save, Invest and Build Your Wealth, will show you how to build your wealth and get your pockets fatter including
* How to MAKE MONEY on the stock market WHILE YOU SLEEP!
* SIMPLE BUDGETING TIPS for saving & investing to build your wealth.
* THE FACTS that eliminate the fear OF INVESTING.
* How MONEY GROWS in the stock market.
* Where to go to START INVESTING NOW for $5.00 or less by phone, computer, or smartphone app!
DON'T DIE BROKE author R.L. Borom went from janitor to millionaire. He started at the bottom and worked his way up.
Now, he's here to share his journey (hard knocks and all) and easy-to-follow investing secrets that will ease your path to growing your cash using the same strategy 94% of the wealthy use - INVESTING IN STOCKS. He did it and wants you to do it too! Change your life and get a bigger slice of the financial pie!
Remember - DON'T DIE BROKE!
- Business & Economics | Personal Finance | Investing
- Business & Economics | Investments & Securities | Stocks
- Business & Economics | Personal Finance | Money Management