Modern Wicca: Beliefs and Traditions for Contemporary Life
Contributor(s): Morgana, Rowan (Author)
ISBN: 1646116208 EAN: 9781646116201
Publisher: Rockridge Press
US SRP: $14.99 US
Binding: Paperback: 170 pages
Pub Date: April 21, 2020
Annotation: Lighting the Wiccan path for the modern practitioner
The magickal practice of Wicca centers devotion to nature, promotes peace and balance, and embraces self-determination. Walk down the divine path with Modern Wicca, an up-to-date overview of the principles of the faith. Whether you’re just starting out or have already begun your journey, this inclusive guide can help you focus your intentions and claim your personal power.
Learn the history of Wicca, and find out how it has evolved into the modern day. Get acquainted with common deities of the Wiccan traditions, observe the spiritual significance of the holidays, and celebrate the full moon’s monthly cycles. Details for creating altars, gathering tools, and spellcasting offer plenty of possibilities to adapt and enrich your worship.
Inside Modern Wicca, you’ll find:
* Diverse traditions ?Explore the variety of belief systems, and examine the pros and cons of joining a coven or practicing Wicca solitarily.
* The power of spells ?Harness spell casting for positive change with 8 spells for protection, house purification, healing, and more.
* Rituals and rites ?Learn 8 key rituals to foster connection with the moon and sun, Goddess and God, and Mother Earth throughout life.
Step into the light of the Wiccan way with the guidance of Modern Wicca.
- Religion | Wicca (see also Body, Mind & Spirit | Witchcraft)
- Body, Mind & Spirit | Witchcraft (See Also Religion | Wicca)
- Body, Mind & Spirit | Magick Studies