Cissp for DummiesRegular price $44.99 Save $0.00
Get CISSP certified, with this comprehensive study plan!
Revised for the updated 2021 exam, CISSP For Dummies is packed with everything you need to succeed on test day. With deep content review on every domain, plenty of practice questions, and online study tools, this book helps aspiring security professionals unlock the door to success on this high-stakes exam. This book, written by CISSP experts, goes beyond the exam material and includes tips on setting up a 60-day study plan, exam-day advice, and access to an online test bank of questions.
Make your test day stress-free with CISSP For Dummies!
- Review every last detail you need to pass the CISSP certification exam
- Master all 8 test domains, from Security and Risk Management through Software Development Security
- Get familiar with the 2021 test outline
- Boost your performance with an online test bank, digital flash cards, and test-day tips
If you're a security professional seeking your CISSP certification, this book is your secret weapon as you prepare for the exam.
Author: Lawrence C. Miller, Peter H. Gregory
Publisher: For Dummies
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.10h x 7.40w x 1.50d
- Computers | Certification Guides | General
- Study Aids | Professional | General
- Computers | Security | General
About the Author
Lawrence Miller, CISSP, is a veteran systems administration and information security professional. He has served as a consultant for various multi-national corporations and holds a wide array of networking certifications.
Peter Gregory, CISSP, is a security, risk, and technology director with experience in SAAS, retail, telecommunications, non-profit, legalized gaming, manufacturing, consulting, healthcare, and local government.