How's Your Soul?: Why Everything That Matters Starts with the Inside You
Contributor(s): Smith, Judah (Author)
ISBN: 140021274X EAN: 9781400212743
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
US SRP: $16.99 US
Binding: Paperback: 224 pages
Pub Date: October 02, 2018
Annotation: Modern everyday life is stressful and confusing, full of overly packed schedules and circumstances outside one’s control.
This can be especially troubling for Christians who are wrestling with reality while trying to put their trust in God. But the truth is, anxiety does not have to be the constant from day to day.
In fact, all the things people most desire in life peace of mind, hope for tomorrow are rooted in one simple thing: how they care for the health of their souls.
In How's Your Soul?
Judah Smith explores the various facets and needs of the inner person, demonstrating that the path to cultivating healthy souls starts with discovering God’s original design.
He helps readers
* find real peace and security by bringing their feelings into alignment with God’s truth,
* discover a healthy sense of identity from God and feel empowered to face the future with a new security and confidence, and
* learn the four elements necessary for a healthy soul environment.
Sharing his own often humorous mistakes and foibles, Judah offers a helping hand as readers find their way through the emotional rollercoasters of life to discover the soul-healing essentials rooted in what he calls the soul’s only true home God himself.
This item is Returnable
- Religion | Christian Life | Inspirational
- Religion | Christian Life | Spiritual Growth