Knitting for Beginners: The Simple Step-By-Step Guide, With Pictures, Patterns, and Easy-To-Follow Project Ideas to Learn Crochet and KnittingRegular price $25.97 Save $0.00
MAKE KNITTING YOUR STRESS-RELIEF HOBBY OF 2021.
Did you know that knitting works like meditation in chasing away a bad day?
Toni D. Kim, a licensed psychotherapist based in New York City, claims: "The repetitive motion of knitting induces your body's relaxation response, lowering your heart rate, blood pressure, and muscle tension."
He also states: "Repetitive activity also lowers the brain-wave frequency and can have the same effects on the brain as meditation."
Let's figure: knitting gives you the same effects of a meditation session, without the hassle of having to concentrate at all costs, and getting amazing creations at the end. Could be better?
If you're intrigued by this idea and you're an absolute beginner in knitting (and you also think it might be a little hard activity), this guide is definitely for you!
Here is a breakdown of what you'll learn:
● What is the difference between knitting and crocheting and how to start practicing both (even if you haven't any previous experience)
● How to knit whatever you have in mind just by following easy tutorials (you can knit difficult things from the very start)
● The most comprehensive list about the knitting "alien" terminology (you're in dire need of it to understand basic knitting abbreviations and its slang)
● How to become a master-knitting by realizing the countless project ideas included in this guide (from the easiest to the most difficult)
● And so much more...
Join all the stressed-out workers who are discovering how "meditation" are improving their wellbeing:
Buy Now Your Copy of This Guide!
Author: Isabella Cobbett
Publisher: Isabella Cobbett
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.28d
- Crafts & Hobbies | Needlework | Knitting
This title is not returnable