Practical Stoicism: A Step-By-Step Guide to Design a Life of Wisdom, Perseverance and Joy: Ancient Philosophy for Modern LifeRegular price $14.69 Save $0.00
To avoid such repentence, the ancient yet effective philosophy of stoicism is the way to live the modern life.
You wouldn't be the first person to explore this unique way of living, our history's greatest minds-from George Washington to Frederick the Great to Ralph Waldo Emerson, along with today's top performers including sport coaches to CEOs and celebrities-have already embraced the wisdom of the ancient Stoics.
Stoicism is one of the most popular and successful schools of thought in ancient Rome, and shows how this ancient philosophy and its insight is still significant for living our modern day lives.
THE PRACTICAL STOICISM is your step-by-step essential guide to teach you this ancient yet effective philosophy to help you selectively design your life full of wisdom and joy, while persevering in the face of toughest situations and adversities. This book will teach you the great wisdom of Stoic philosophers such as such as Seneca, Epictetus, and Marcus Aurelius.
This book is not merely simply explanation of the ancient philosophy, but the key emphasis of the book is to give you research supported, science backed practical and actionable tips to lead a stoic life. THE PRACTICAL STOICISM is full of examples and life-scenarios to help you understand this philosophy better, so you can face the challenges of the world in the most practical way.Here is what you will find in this book:
- An explanation of stoicism with its brief history, with key figures in Stoicism.
- Why you should become a stoic in the modern world?
- Learn how stoicism helps you to control emotions, improve relations and handle social anxiety and pressures.
- Discover how being stoic can help you improve decision making, beat procrastination, prioritize your work and get more done in less time.
- Get to the know the step-by-step approach with ten unique and practical steps to imbibe stoicism principles.
- Learn how "Counterclockwise" study shows that the way you think impacts your physical health and mind.
- Discover how "Control Grid" can help you analyze and handle your situations better.
- Learn Remes' study that shows that stress dissipates even in toughest situations, when you choose to focus on something you can control.
- How University of Texas Study proves that writing philosophical journal enables people to emotionally recover from any kind of hurt.
- Why choosing some sort of discomfort voluntarily is the core of stoicism and how modern science research supports that for living life of gratitude.
- Learn how to deal with destructive emotions and live joyfully.
- Learn useful mindfulness and meditation techniques to fast-track your journey to stoic life.
- Explore the best ways to improve your understanding of stoicism philosophy.
THE PRACTICAL STOICISM, as the name indicates, is for the modern man to apply this ancient but effective philosophy to cope with the practical life challenges effectively and gracefully.
If you are sincere about leading a life of stoic wisdom, and joy despite the harsh realities of life in the most practical way, THE PRACTICAL STOICISM is your essential and fundamental guide.Don't wait any more. Now is your time to make a difference, and design your life the way you want.
Author: Nicholas Mayor
Publisher: Independently Published
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.25d
- Philosophy | Free Will & Determinism
- Business & Economics | Motivational
- Philosophy | Good & Evil
This title is not returnable