- How to make gains in your retirement portfolio after you start making withdrawals by using the principles of reverse dollar-cost averaging.
- Why our national debt demands that you take control of your own future—and how to protect yourself when the house of cards collapses.
- Why Medicare and Medicaid are in crisis—and a unique strategy to hedge against rising taxes or falling benefits that could threaten your savings.
- How to safeguard yourself against government legislation that could jeopardize your nest egg.
- How to use the banking industry’s own laws to your advantage in negotiating with creditors.
Buckle up, keep an open mind, and remember: Succeeding on the road ahead requires a different way of looking at things. To be a prince instead of a pauper, you need to face the truth, map a course of self-determination, and take destiny into your own hands.
Physical Info: 130 pages
Publish Date: January 10, 2018