Investment opportunities with attractive rates of return in a secure investment vehicle are extremely rare and difficult to find. But what if I told you that you can invest passively in real estate and earn predictable \'mailbox money\' each and every month? This book will take you step-by-step into a little-known area of investing: Private Mortgage Lending.
Financing options available to investors who want to purchase and renovate real estate can be limited. Traditional mortgage lenders are reluctant to loan money for properties requiring extensive remodeling or repairs. As a result, the market for private money lenders has grown closing the gap in funding that traditional lenders weren\'t filling.
Discover how to passively invest in real estate as a Private Mortgage Lender.
In the Private Lender Playbook, you will learn:
- How to \'Think Like the Bank\'
- Why you no longer have to rely on 401k\'s or gamble in the stock market
- How to determine your ideal investment type
- A system to analyze and qualify borrowers
- How to analyze potential deals
- Guidelines to determine your interest rate and fees
- Ways to overcome the typical myths, misconceptions, and pitfalls
- How to build your team
- The proper loan documentation and how to secure your investment
- How to lend from your self-directed IRA
- And Much, much more!