Shift: The Athlete's Playbook 5 Proven Steps to Life after SportRegular price $27.99 Save $0.00
What happens when the stadium clears for the last time? You've built a career-a life-around your sport. But when the stadium clears and you hang up your jersey after your final game, what will your career be? Who will you be? What will be your legacy?
In SHIFT, Jonathan Van Horn explores the truth behind the adage that athletes die twice, once when they stop competing and again when they stop breathing. Having experienced heartache, withdrawal, and identity loss when he transitioned to life beyond soccer, he understands the struggle and emotional toll of that first death. He also knows there is life for athletes after the locker room doors close and the lights go out.
This book will coach and equip you to:
- Understand who you are beyond your sport.
- Experience the power of your story.
- Discover how to dream again.
- Learn the importance of building your own team.
- Create habits that help you overcome your limiting beliefs
You have gained valuable skills as an athlete. SHIFT is your playbook for using those skills, your experience, and the power of your story to achieve success wherever life takes you next.
Author: Jonathan Van Horn
Publisher: Author Academy Elite
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 8.50h x 5.50w x 0.56d
- Sports & Recreation | Business Aspects
- Sports & Recreation | Sports Psychology