The Foreclosure Survival Guide: Keep Your House or Walk Away with Money in Your PocketRegular price $24.99 Save $0.00
When you're in foreclosure, there's no time to waste. You need to know your options and The Foreclosure Survival Guide can help. You'll learn how to:
- determine whether you should try to keep your house
- find loss mitigation programs that could help you save your home
- apply for mortgage relief from your lender
- bring your loan current in Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and
- if you can't stay in your home, avoid unnecessary costs by filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
The powerful, yet practical advice in this edition also explains:
- your most important tool--the 120-day foreclosure waiting period before foreclosure starts
- how the foreclosure process works
- potential tax consequences, and more.
People affected by COVID-19 will also learn about moratoriums and how to address mortgage problems using the most current foreclosure avoidance options.
Author: Amy Loftsgordon
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.90h x 6.90w x 0.80d
- Law | Real Estate
- Business & Economics | Personal Finance | Money Management
- Law | Bankruptcy & Insolvency