Raising Private Capital: Building Your Real Estate Empire Using Other People's Money - IPS
Contributor(s): Faircloth, Matt (Author), Fairless, Joe (Foreword by), Faircloth, Liz (With)
ISBN: 1947200984 EAN: 9781947200982
Publisher: Biggerpockets Publishing, LLC
US SRP: $24.99 US
Binding: Paperback: 184 pages
Pub Date: August 09, 2018
Annotation: Raise more money (other people's money!) for your next real estate deal with the practical tips and techniques in this book.
Are you ready to help other investors build their wealth while you build your real estate empire? The roadmap outlined in this book helps investors looking to inject more private capital into their business the most effective strategy for growth!
Author and real estate investor Matt Faircloth explains how to develop long-term wealth, as learned from his own valuable lessons and experiences in real estate. Get the truth behind the wins and losses from someone who has experienced it all.
Whether you’re a new or seasoned real estate investor, you’ll discover new ideas and fresh motivation while learning a detailed strategy to acquire, secure, and protect private money in your first or next real estate deal.
Inside, you’ll discover:
* Private money?partners?in places?you?didn’t know existed??
* The prerequisites needed to start raising money
* How to structure debt and equity deals and when to use each strategy
* The best way to provide win-win deals to all money partners
* How to protect all parties involved in a private money?transaction??
* Proper private equity exit strategies
* And so much more!
- Business & Economics | Real Estate | Buying & Selling Homes
- Business & Economics | Personal Finance | Investing
- Business & Economics | Crowdfunding
Write a review
There's no reviews for this product, be the first to write a review.