Shepreneur: Business Lessons for the Determined Female Entrepreneur
Contributor(s): Cripps, Kristin (Author)
ISBN: 194338679X EAN: 9781943386796
Publisher: Leaders Press
US SRP: $13.95 US
Binding: Paperback: 172 pages
Pub Date: February 16, 2020
Annotation: From bartender to millionaire by 30!
Do you want to know how to take control of your narrative and start living the life of your dreams by investing your money and your mindset in smart ways?
Shepreneur tells the story of how former bartender and massage therapist Kristin Cripps did just that and became a real estate mogul and millionaire before her 30th birthday!!
Warning: reading this book and discovering what lights you up will teach you that you don’t need a fancy degree or a trust fund to achieve financial freedom and you certainly don’t have to rely on anyone else to get there.
Start reading now to:
* understand that what you think and do every day defines you and your future;
* learn how an insane work ethic should be your best friend;
* discover why knowing exactly what you want is a critical step;
* know why whatever you think you can have—you will have;
* learn that it's never too late to get started despite your position in life;
* find out why you should be living a life of no regrets;
* discover why letting fear dictate your life will bog you down;
* learn why independence is a critical element of success;
* discover the six types of investing in yourself that you must do;
and gain even more than that!
Shepreneur answers the following question:
Why should you read a book written by a former bartender and massage therapist turned real estate mogul?
Because she’s a hustler. She's a badass. But she’ll be the first to tell you she’s not special.
Anyone can build an empire, as long as you have a clear vision of the life you want to live and the drive to find and seize every opportunity to make it a reality. Let Kristin lead the way.
She won’t just teach you to believe in yourself, she’ll empower you to invest in yourself.
This item is Not Returnable
- Business & Economics | Women in Business