St. Louis sports, news, breaking news, lifestyle, parenting, business, entertainment, weather, jobs, autos and real estate listings from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch is the major regional newspaper in St. Louis, Missouri, serving St. Louis City and County, St. Charles County, the Metro East and surrounding counties. It is the only daily newspaper in the city. The publication has received 19 Pulitzer Prizes.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING NEWSPAPER SUBSCRIPTIONS
• PLEASE NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS, CREDITS OR CANCELLATIONS. SureShot Books Publishing LLC cannot offer refunds, credits or cancellations for newspaper subscriptions purchases. The reason for this is because our newspaper publishers do not allow for refunds, credits or cancellations once an order is processed.
• PLEASE NOTE: The newspaper subscription you purchased for your loved one is a MAIL subscription. It is not a daily delivery subscription. Therefore, your loved one will not receive newspapers every day nor every other day. Please allow 3-7 days per dated issue to be delivered to his/her correctional facility. Because it is a MAIL subscription, he/she can expect to receive their newspapers sporadically. This means that some days, he/she may not receive a newspaper, while other days he/she may receive more than one (1) issue.
• PLEASE NOTE: All newspaper subscriptions are delivered by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Once a newspaper is mailed, it is the sole responsibility of the USPS to deliver the newspapers to his/her correctional facility. SureShot Books Publishing LLC has no control over when newspapers will be delivered to his/her facility by the USPS.
• REASONS FOR NEWSPAPER DELIVERY DELAYS BY USPS: Reasons for delays in receiving his/her newspaper by the USPS may include the following: holidays; inclement weather; facility lockdowns, etc.
• PLEASE NOTE: Once the newspaper is delivered to the correctional facility, it is up to the correctional facility to distribute the newspapers to your loved one. SureShot Books Publishing LLC has no control when the facility distributes newspapers to inmates. For questions or concerns, please contact the facility Mail Room.
PLEASE NOTE: If your loved one has not received any issues of his/her newspaper within the first ten (10) days of subscription start date, please contact us via email at [email protected]
so that we can look into the subscription and resolve the issue.
• PLEASE NOTE: Newspaper Publishers allow for change of address ONLY. Please notify us ASAP if your loved one’s address changes so that we can update his/her information with the newspaper publisher. The correctional facility is responsible for forwarding all incoming mail, including newspapers, to his/her new address up to thirty (30) days of relocation. SureShot Books Publishing LLC is not responsible for any missing newspaper editions due to change of address.