Start a 501c3 Nonprofit That Doesn't Ruin your Life
Contributor(s): Chisholm Esq, Audrey K (Author)
ISBN: 1731021844 EAN: 9781731021847
Publisher: Independently Published
US SRP: $23.79 US
Binding: Paperback: 229 pages
Pub Date: November 09, 2018
Annotation: Can starting a 501c3 nonprofit really ruin your life?
Absolutely - if you don’t know what you’re doing!
In this easy-to-read guide, nonprofit Attorney Audrey K. Chisholm shares in plain English how to legally structure your nonprofit to avoid IRS trouble, lawsuits, financial scandals & more!"
This book is perfect for anyone that wants to start a nonprofit or that already has a nonprofit and wants to make sure they comply with the I.R.S. and the law. Nonprofit founders, board members, officers, employees, volunteers, donors, and community partners can all benefit from this text.
The book includes 225 pages worth of guidance and is designed to save each reader THOUSANDS of dollars in legal fees.
This book will share:
- How to Avoid I.R.S. Trouble When Paying Yourself
- How to Avoid a Lawsuit When Choosing a Name for your Nonprofit
- How to Avoid Getting Kicked Off Your Own Board of Directors
- 11 Things You Need To Do Before Accepting Any Major Donations
- How to Avoid Financial Scandals When Handling Money for Your Nonprofit
- Top 7 Reasons Nonprofits Get Into Legal Trouble And How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Liability When Fundraising for Your Nonprofit
- How to Legally Structure Your Nonprofit to Avoid IRS Trouble
-Most Important Things You Absolutely Must Know to Avoid Liability When Recruiting Volunteers
-How to Protect Your Nonprofit’s Name from Counterfeits and Identity Theft
-10 Things You Need to Do to Avoid Being Sued Personally for Your Nonprofit’s Actions Even If You’ve Incorporated with the State
- How to Avoid Losing Your Entire Nonprofit by Keeping up with Annual FilingsAnd more!
Attorney Audrey K. Chisholm is the founder of Chisholm Law Firm, LLC (www.Chisholmfirm.com) a law firm focusing on helping professionals start nonprofits throughout the United States. She has a 100% success rate with her nonprofit filings and her clients range from professionals to NFL players and a Fortune 500 company. She is also the founder of Revolution Leadership, Inc., a 501c3 nonprofit that has served over 1,633 students and has awarded 30+ college scholarships for the past 17 years.
This item is Not Returnable
- Business & Economics | Nonprofit Organizations & Charities | General