If your answer to any of the previous questions was ‘Yes', then this book is for you!
If there's even been something tougher than learning the grammar rules of a new language, it's finding the way to speak with other people in that tongue. Any student knows this – we can try our best at practicing, but you always want to avoid making embarrassing mistakes or not getting your message through correctly.
‘How do I get out of this situation?' many students ask themselves, to no avail, but no answer is forthcoming.
We have compiled MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED Spanish Stories for Beginners along with their translations, allowing new Spanish speakers to have the necessary tools to begin studying how to set a meeting, rent a car or tell a doctor that they don't feel well! We're not wasting time here with conversations that don't go anywhere: if you want to know how to solve problems (while learning a ton of Spanish along the way, obviously), this book is for you!
How Conversational Spanish Dialogues works:
- Each new chapter will have a fresh, new story between two people who wish to solve a common, day-to-day issue that you will surely encounter in real life.
- A Spanish version of the conversation will take place first, followed by an English translation. This ensures that you fully understood just what it was that they were saying!
- Before and after the main section of the book, we shall provide you with an introduction and conclusion that will offer you important strategies, tips and tricks to allow you to get the absolute most out of this learning material.
- That's about it! Simple, useful and incredibly helpful; you will NOT need another conversational Spanish book once you have begun reading and studying this one!
So look no further! Pick up your copy of Conversational Spanish Dialogues and start learning Spanish right now!
Author Name: Lingo Mastery
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Publish Date: 4 May 2018
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 15.24 x 1.6 x 22.86 cm
ISBN Number 13: 978-1718709928
ISBN Number 10: 1718709927
- Grammar, Dictionaries & Phrasebooks
- Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauri
This item is Not Returnable