Confidence Feels Like Shit: The truth about confidence and what it really takes to create itRegular price $25.99 Save $0.00
"Erika's no-B.S approach reveals how literally anyone can build and access confidence daily." Lisa Messenger - Founder & Editor-in-Chief, Collective Hub.
WHAT IF YOU COULD CREATE UNSHAKABLE CONFIDENCE AND UNSTOPPABLE SELF-BELIEF?
Award-winning confidence coach Erika Cramer, The Queen of Confidence, invites YOU and women everywhere to stop accepting less, while also being prepared to put in the work - because creating confidence is not comfortable.
Erika shows you how to:
- Reclaim your confidence and stand as your fully expressed self (filter and apology-free)
- Create the ultimate confidence mindset
- Stop obsessing about what other people think of you
- Let go of people-pleasing once and for all
- Stop constantly comparing yourself to others.
Confidence can transform your life forever Every aspect of your own happiness, healing and self-worth begins and ends with you.
Erika includes life-altering questions and exercises, and a step-by-step guide to help you coach yourself into the confidence you deserve.
"It's time to stop believing that confidence is reserved for the lucky ones, the popular ones, or the "pretty ones." Confidence is available to each and every one of us."
ARE YOU READY TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO CREATE IT?
Author: Erika Cramer
Publisher: Dean Publishing
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.21h x 6.14w x 0.88d
- Psychology | Psychotherapy | Counseling
- Psychology | Education & Training
This title is not returnable