Responding Right When You've Been Wronged
We all know what it's like to be lied to, cheated, tricked, or swindled. Whether you want revenge or to protect yourself from future harm, Phil Waldrep understands your pain.
Waldrep had no idea of the steep journey that lay ahead of him when two men walked into his office and revealed an unfolding story of a friend turned colleague who was living what amounted to a second life. For years following, Waldrep sought to heal the wounds of this broken relationship and confront the pain he felt in the aftermath of this betrayal. Along the way, he discovered God's solutions to overcoming resentment.
- In Beyond Betrayal, you'll learn about the biblical principles and practical tools that can help you
- identify betrayers in your life and name the pain you feel
- rediscover God as the healer of your wounds
- avoid bitterness and express your anger in healthy ways
- learn to remain open to trusting others again as you build new relationships
- choose forgiveness and develop strategies to prevent future betrayal
Whether you've been hurt by a family member, friend, colleague, or trusted leader, you are not alone. Even Jesus was betrayed. You don't have to let past hurts limit your future relationships--you can move beyond betrayal.
Physical Info: 224 pages
This item is Returnable