This is the best book you can own on the strategies YOU need to use to get the insurance companies to pay you ALL the money you are entitled to collect when you have a claim. Wouldn't you agree that nothing else matters about insurance other than getting the claim PAID IN FULL?
In this book, you will learn:
– The games and scams insurance companies use to cut costs and keep claim payments at the lowest amounts possible
– When it's the right time to use an attorney
– How you can take control of your claim, and not allow the insurance company or claims adjuster to control YOU
– What a Public Adjuster is, and the valuable help you can get from Public Adjusters
– That the insurance adjuster is NOT there to help you
– and much more
You will learn:
– What to do when you have a car accident...BEFORE you
open the car door or talk to anyone
– How much MORE money I collected (thousands!) in the two little claims I had while writing this book
–About Diminished Value on automobiles, and how it can cost you THOUSANDS if you don't fight
– About cheap aftermarket auto parts that insurance companies LOVE, but leave you less safe
– And so much more
Ask yourself these questions:
Do you carry a spare tire and jumper cables in the trunk of your car?
Do you have a toolbox at home?
Have you ever bought a book or read an article that showed you how to fix something?
Do you own a first aid kit?
Do you have a fire extinguisher or smoke alarms in your home?
Why would you do ANY of those things?
Answer: So you are prepared BEFORE something bad happens.
READ THIS BOOK BEFORE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU!!!
READ THIS BOOK AFTER SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU, TO KEEP IT FROM GETTING WORSE!
This book should be on the shelf in EVERY HOME.
This book should be in EVERY automobile glove box.
Publisher: Trafford Publishing
Physical Info: 238 pages
Publish Date: July 1, 2007