Salary Negotiation: A Cartoon Guide to Top CompensationRegular price $8.99 Save $0.00
Earn what you are worth!
Salary negotiation- it can be intimidating, right? Here's an indispensable cartoon guide to receiving a generous job offer. Learn the best moves for each phase of the interview process, and gain confidence that you will score top compensation from your next employer!
Do you have 15 minutes to set yourself onto the path or making more money for years to come?
Learn simple strategies for skillful salary negotiation on topics such as:
- Timing Counts: Delay Discussion of Compensation
- Selling Yourself: The Interview
- The Counteroffer: What Are You Worth?
- Understanding Your Offer
- Advice for Unemployed Jobseekers
- Scams: How to Recognize and Avoid Them
Author: Lavie Margolin
Publisher: H. Delilah Press
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 7.00h x 5.00w x 0.11d
- Education | Counseling | Career Development
- Business & Economics | Careers | Interviewing
- Business & Economics | Negotiating
This title is not returnable