Starting a New Job: Career Planning and Job Promotion Tactics for Motivated New EmployeesRegular price $14.95 Save $0.00
"A new job is not a new beginning. It is a path to create a new ending."-Traditional Proverb
In this powerful guide for new employees Robert Moment, The Get Hired Expert and Interview Coach draws on over 20 years of experience working with successful professionals to provide proven strategies for your first 3 months in a new job, to ensure that your employer makes the best possible assessment of your job performance, which will guarantee that you get opportunities for job promotions and pay raises.
The hard truth is that getting a new job can be much easier than keeping it. It is essential to ensure that you, as the latest member of the team, are set up for success in your new role. Employers will continually review your performance to decide whether to continue your employment, promote you, or even award you bonuses.
In this definitive book, Starting a New Job: Career Planning and Job Promotion Tactics for Motivated New Employees, you will learn valuable tactics that can be applied by any new hire in any career path:
- Essentials of Making Plans and Setting Goals
- Strategies to Succeed in the First 90 Days of Employment
- 1 Year Career Advancement Success Plan
- Understanding the Importance of Building Relationships
- The Importance of Personal Development
- Things that will get you promoted
- Habits of Highly Successful Employees
This incredible resource will enable you to develop highly effective strategies for success in your performance at work and help you create a one year plan to meet your career goals, impress your supervisors, leverage relationships with co-workers and continue your personal development.
Congratulations on your new job. Now, invest in your success
Believe in yourself and your value
Author: Robert Moment
Publisher: Moment Group
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.33d
- Business & Economics | Careers | Job Hunting
- Business & Economics | Careers | Resumes
- Education | Counseling | Career Development
This title is not returnable