Dr. Gundry's Diet Evolution: Turn Off the Genes That Are Killing You and Your Waistline
Contributor(s): Gundry, Steven R (Author)
ISBN: 0307352129 EAN: 9780307352125
US SRP: $15.99 US
Binding: Paperback: 304 pages
Pub Date: March 03, 2009
Annotation: "Dr. Gundry has crafted a wise program with a powerful track record.”
–Mehmet Oz, M.D.
Does losing weight and staying healthy feel like a battle? Well, it’s really a war. Your enemies are your own genes, backed by millions of years of evolution, and the only way to win is to outsmart them. Renowned surgeon and founder of Gundry MD, Dr. Steven Gundry’s revolutionary book shares the health secrets other doctors won’t tell you:
• Why plants are “good” for you because they’re “bad” for you, and meat is “bad” because it’s “good” for you
• Why plateauing on this diet is actually a sign that you’re on the right track
• Why artificial sweeteners have the same effects as sugar on your health and your waistline
• Why taking antacids, statins, and drugs for high blood pressure and arthritis masks health issues instead of addressing them
Along with the meal planner, 70 delicious recipes, and inspirational stories, Dr. Gundry’s easy-to-memorize tips will keep you healthy and on course.
- Health & Fitness | Diet & Nutrition | Weight Loss
Write a review
There's no reviews for this product, be the first to write a review.