Zen and the Art of Art: Foundations: Learn to paint and draw with the step by step guidance of a kind Zen Art MasterRegular price $31.45 Save $0.00
Jojo's eyes widened.
'Welcome, ' said The Master.
Zen and the Art of Art: Foundations will show you:
- How to paint or draw like a pro, even if you've never picked up a brush before
- 8 ways to work magic with a brush, how to mix natural greens the easy way, and how to paint trees that look real
- How to avoid the 3 most common mistakes beginners make with their paintings
- 6 different colour mixing recipes - so you can become a colour mixing Wizard
- 5 ways to save money on painting supplies without compromising quality
You'll be led gently along a practical, step-by-step course by a kind Zen Art Master - who will open your mind to totally new ways of seeing, so you can create beautiful art.
Includes 2 original zen short stories to help you remember the most crucial art concepts, plus 20 scenes with Jojo and the Master.
Painting will suddenly become easy and fun. You'll wish you had these secrets years ago.
"One of the best teachers I've ever seen in action." - Lana K, NSW
"Offers beginner artists a complete guide to artistry, as well as an in-depth... and] a broad variety of techniques and mediums... Zen and the Art of Art is a must-read for any aspiring professional artist - or anyone who is looking to pursue art as a hobby." - Dr Christian Rowan, Shadow Minister for the Arts
Jacqueline Hill gave up her childhood dream of being an astronaut when the NASA manned space program was closed. Since walking away from a lucrative twenty year IT career, she has been a full time professional artist and won many awards and broken records with art sales. She has had huge success inspiring and teaching complete beginners how to draw and paint beautiful paintings that they never thought possible.
Jacqueline lives on the country property alongside her studio, with her sculptor husband and their crazy Burmese cat. She runs her own professional art gallery, art school and studio practice in the leafy outskirts of Brisbane, Australia.
Anyone can learn to paint or draw with this step-by-step guide.
- 200 pages, full of engaging zen stories and inspiring art teaching
- 220 full-colour images of artworks, diagrams and more
- Learn how to mix any colour you can imagine
- Fun and quick activities to learn to paint and draw in acrylic, watercolour, oil, pastel, charcoal
Author: Jacqueline Hill
Publisher: Art at Heart Pty Ltd
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 10.88h x 8.00w x 0.59d
- Art | Techniques | Painting
- Art | Techniques | Drawing
- Philosophy | Zen
This title is not returnable