\"A look at personal training that goes beyond the textbooks.\" - Muscle & Fitness
Now in a revised, expanded, and upgraded edition, Ignite the Fire is the highly practical approach to personal training already relied on by thousands of trainers Worldwide.
Repeatedly called one of the \"best books for personal trainers\", it provides a clear road map teaching you how to become a personal trainer, to getting a personal trainer certification, to building your career from the bottom up so you can build a clientele, your reputation, and income.
HAVE YOU EVER wanted to know the best, high-integrity techniques to get more clients, run a fitness business, or have a solid system for selling personal training?
You\'re not alone. For years Jon\'s been asked these questions so he read, watched, researched and interviewed the best in the world to compile Ignite the Fire. This powerful book for certified personal trainers will show you how to:
- Find your dream job in the fitness industry (pg 26)
- Find, market to, and sell your ideal client while seamlessly dealing with objections (pg 64)
- Build amazing workouts for beginners (pg 124)
- Deal with difficult client types (pg 160)
- Develop multiple income streams while maintaining your reputation (pg 202)
Ignite the Fire provides a clear road map to building your career from the bottom up so you can build a clientele, your reputation, and income.