Can starting a 501c3 nonprofit really ruin your life?
Absolutely - if you don’t know what you’re doing!
In this easy to read guide, nonprofit Attorney Audrey K. Chisholm shares in plain English how to legally structure your nonprofit to avoid IRS trouble, lawsuits, financial scandals & more!"
This book is perfect for anyone that wants to start a nonprofit or that already has a nonprofit and wants to make sure they're in compliance with the I.R.S. and the law. Nonprofit founders, board members, officers, employees, volunteers, donors, and community partners can all benefit from this text.
The book includes 225 pages worth of guidance and is designed to save each reader THOUSANDS of dollars in legal fees.
This book will share:
- How to Avoid I.R.S. Trouble When Paying Yourself
- How to Avoid a Lawsuit When Choosing a Name for your Nonprofit
- How to Avoid Getting Kicked Off Your Own Board of Directors
- 11 Things You Need To Do Before Accepting Any Major Donations
- How to Avoid Financial Scandals When Handling Money for Your Nonprofit
- Top 7 Reasons Nonprofits Get Into Legal Trouble And How to Avoid Them
- How to Avoid Liability When Fundraising for Your Nonprofit
- How to Legally Structure Your Nonprofit to Avoid IRS Trouble
-Most Important Things You Absolutely Must Know to Avoid Liability When Recruiting Volunteers
-How to Protect Your Nonprofit’s Name from Counterfeits and Identity Theft
-10 Things You Need to Do to Avoid Being Sued Personally for Your Nonprofit’s Actions Even If You’ve Incorporated with the State
- How to Avoid Losing Your Entire Nonprofit by Keeping up with Annual Filings And more!
Physical Info: 229 pages
Publish Date: 9 November 2018