The Study Skills Handbook: How to Ace Tests, Get Straight A's, and Succeed in SchoolRegular price $18.89 Save $0.00
Studying and learning, especially in the rigid confines of school, can be tough to say the least. Use this book to decode exactly how to make it work for you. You'll discover the strategies to rocket to the top of your class.
How to double your learning, memory, and testing capabilities.
The Study Skills Handbook teaches us about great students. Are they all baby Einsteins? No, they simply have practiced the types of tips in this book.
This type of academic success is learnable, but you have to know the code first. Consider this book the code to your academic wellbeing. You will blast your competition and set the curve in each class.
How to simply become a better student - at anything inside or outside the classroom.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a bestselling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Not just for students - for parents, educators, teachers, professors, autodidacts, etc.
- Optimal exam day strategies - even if you haven't crammed enough
- How to make the most of your classroom time by being less passive
- Your perfect study environment to absorb info
- Convenient and easy memory techniques to memorize anything
- What an exam and class postmortem are and how they can help you.
Author: Peter Hollins
Publisher: Pkcs Media, Inc.
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.44d
- Education | Curricula
- Study Aids | Professional | General
- Self-Help | Self-Management | Time Management