A generous donor wants to contribute a valuable non-cash asset to your nonprofit. You want to say "YES." However, you worry that you'll make a mistake and look foolish in front of the donor and your organization.
I get it. Non-cash gifts can feel intimidating and even a bit scary. Throughout my career as a gift planner, I've facilitated hundreds of non-cash gifts and have taught hundreds of people to do it too.
This book will help to eliminate the fears you have when it comes to non-cash gifts. It will provide you with:
- Fundamental knowledge of each asset type.
- A step-by-step process you can use with virtually every non-cash gift.
- Proven internal procedures you can begin using right away.
- Detailed intake checklists so you can be sure to collect all the right information.
And it will help you:
- Exceed your fundraising goals year after year!
- Take your career to the next level!
- Open up a world of new possibilities for donors, your organization, and YOU!
Author: Dana Holt
Publisher: Kirk House Publishers
Binding Type: Hardcover
Size: 11.00h x 8.50w x 0.44d
- Business & Economics | Nonprofit Organizations & Charities | Fundraising & Grants